Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Jax!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet, funny, caring, helpful son Jax!!! I can't believe two years have passed since I first held his newborn body in my arms! I am blessed to be his mama and thankful to my Lord for the gift of this precious boy to love, raise, and pray for. This boy has taught me much about how to love deeply, to enjoy the simple moments, to laugh hard, and through him I have learned to rely on the Lord in a way I never had before becoming a parent. It's funny how becoming a parent can change you in so many ways when you're supposed to be the one doing the "raising." God is good in gently showing me my weaknesses and only through His power can I be the mama that He designed me to be. Ryan, thank you for entering this journey of parenting as my leader! Jax, I can't wait to see what this next year holds and pray you will begin to grasp who Jesus really is- the one you sing about when you sing "Jesus loves me.... know....Bible...so"! I love my baby boy!

Here’s a look back over all the fun and growing that has happened in the last year!

I had fun looking back at the day God brought Jax into our arms: Jackson's Birth Story

No comments:

Post a Comment